Wednesday, June 15, 2011

For all those who consider going back to their ex boyfriends

No, no this not one of those well researched articles that will provide you bullet points. In fact I wanted to dedicate my blog to women and women oriented discussions mainly. Let me see how much I would be able to do that amidst my busy schedule. As for this particular topic which reads “For all those who consider going back to their ex boyfriends” am going to share my own success story here. It may help all you girls in taking that call.


Well I have had this off and on relationship with this guy who happened to be my boyfriend for a year. We met sometime when I was in my second year at the university as our mothers happen to be childhood friends. I was in pursuing my masters when he proposed me. This is to give all an idea about how close our social circle was.

I broke off with him because he did not have time; neither for me nor for the relationship. Nonetheless he kept on coming back to me even we were seeing different people. I found this very weird yet tried my best to avoid and cut him off but he would find his into my life. I still don’t know how? He is a navigating officer by profession and was always out of town. This probably used to steer him away from me.

Then came a time when started asking me out all of a sudden and I kept avoiding him to my best efforts. Then I started analyzing about what went wrong with us in the past. Then I came to the conclusion that it was our immaturity to handle a relationship back in those days when we were so much focused on our careers. At that point of time the sheer thought of getting hitched and settling down made both of us jittery which resulted into a broken relationship.

When we realized our mistakes he came back and apologized for his past misdemeanors. I chose to forgive him. Of course it was solely my decision to say “yes” or “no” as he left it to me and I realized it was love for him that made me think about him so much. Be it a positive or a negative thought it was clear that I was thinking about him all the time and that was out of the love for sure. Today we are happily married to each other and he is a completely transformed man! Yes we did it and that’s him today flaunting the wedding band in the picture above.

4 comments:

  1. Soumi.....but do u think things can be as smooth as before?? ....All relations do not metamorphose into wedding but still i guess its totally the couple's call what they decide to do..as for you it culminated into a beautiful fairy tale but there has been instances where going back to ex boy friends can bring agony,pain,n journey through the bad old times....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Soumita...I know that very well....however the topic clearly states "For all those who consider going back to their ex boyfriends" and am not talking about a particular group of people who don't want that to happen. Moreover i am not forcing people here or giving them ideas....I am just sharing my sheer luck and of course hard work that I did not let go to waste.

    Regards,

    Soumi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaah thats true....i love reading your blogs..keep writing...love u loads....

    ReplyDelete