Thursday, June 16, 2011

How to marry the right person?



How to marry the right person? This is like a puzzle that a few of us have been able to solve. This may sound to be a difficult question to handle, but trust me it’s not. All you need is a little understanding and patience to wade through to reach the person who is made for only you. Of course you need to value this special one and promise never to take that person for granted.

In most of the cases I have seen that people do not exactly know why they are in a relationship! That is why many a time these relations do not work out and you feel emotionally exhausted. Then you shrug it off as one of those worn out clothes that you do not wear, yet keep them safely in your cupboard. My question is why to stack up a pile of clutter. Break free and first of all try to realize what do you want? Analyze yourself as this is an important analytical observation that you need to make slowly and steadily. Probably it comes with time and maturity in some of us.

What I would say is that you are your best judge. So am sure you know where to stop. If you really don’t then you can when you have a proper balance between your mind and heart. This can be further explained like this that if your heart is full of love for someone and you see things falling in the right place, then it’s time to go to the next level.

Okay let me elucidate this point with a live example. I was in love with this whacky guy, who no woman would have married for sure. That’s because all of them believed in judging a book by its cover. However I won’t say that I have special powers, but all I can say is “yes I did look beyond the cover” and the result much to everyone’s surprise, voila he is a different person. In fact I keep telling him that “you were a pathetic boyfriend, but you are the best husband that any woman can get” and believe me I am not exaggerating at all. The secret, no let me tell you all the truth and solve his mystery at the same time, as he always asks me even after 2 years of marriage that what did I find so great in him that actually made me marry him? I found love in his eyes and was able to read the respect for me on his mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment