Thursday, June 23, 2011

How to get over a man each time a relationship failed?



Many of my friends ask me about how to get over a man each time a relationship failed? It is not the question of getting dumped or someone walking out on you, it is actually about hurting your self esteem. Well I am no relationship expert but yes I can come forward to help my friends and family. We all try that whenever there is a need for us to rise to the occasion we do it in our own humble ways. I am no exception to this rule.

In the very first place what I tell them is to take time and cleanse their system. That is to be on own as you are hurt and nothing interests you. Take your time to heal. However with the modern lifestyle and with women being upfront about their feelings and ambitions, more and more relationships break. It is a common scenario and there are no doubts about it that the time women started speaking their mind, they started to bear the grunt of broken relationships. If you say you do not want to have sex before marriage, then you are old fashioned and if do then you are a fallen woman. Talk about marriage with the same guy, quick is the response “heyi where did that come from? I thought we were just friends! ” Yeah friends have sex and then walk out on each other when you there is no room left for fun.

Now the question arises do you think such a man is worth your tears? Why do you want to miss him? Look back to your failed relations and you will get a weird answer. My friend Becky was dumped by her boyfriend of 5 years because she asked him to get a better job! Can you beat that? I told her where from the question comes of “how to get over this man?” He simple didn’t deserve her. Isn’t it evident?

Look you already have had a couple broken relationships. Hence chances are that you are a pro in handling such heartbreaks. I am just adding a few more tips as that is what I did whenever I had a break up. I would say go to a salon get a good hair cut or a makeover. Do something and pamper yourself. Get a new wardrobe and make it evident to him that you are not sad and you don’t miss him at all. Make him understand that fun’s really over honey for him not for you, so it’s time that I bid you farewell. So long pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment